Provide Evidence of Authorization
(i.e., FCC wireless license, agreement with service provider (if MVNO))
The applicant must certify that the HNI will be used for mobile applications, and the service provided will have at least two of the following characteristics (check two):
This is a preview of your submission. It has not been submitted yet!
Please take a moment to verify your information. You can also go back to make changes.
- Certifies the accuracy of the information provided in this application
- Commit to deploy any assigned HNI(s) within the time period specified by the assignment guidelines (Section 5.10)
- Certify that the service to be provided with the HNI is for a public network that need to roam onto/from commercial public networks or for a service profile management system based in the U.S. for end user devices in the U.S. that can access such public network in the U.S.
- Certify that any required authorization has been secured from the appropriate federal, state, or local regulatory bodies
- Acknowledge that I must remit an annual code holder fee per the IMSI Assignment Guidelines and IMSI Oversight Council Operating Procedures
- Understand and agrees that the use of any assigned HNI(s) in a manner other than in conformance with the assignment guidelines may result in reclamation of the HNI(s).
- Understand that a non-refundable application fee is required for each application processed.
Your application will be processed within 10 working days of receipt of payment.